Monday, March 22, 2010

Murano Monday

Murano, Italy makes this blog just too easy to write. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem at all with Murano Glass in theory. Italian hand-blown glass can be a beautiful and elegant thing. However, put a red nose and floppy shoes on it and it morphs into evil:



Yeah, I want that staring at me from my mantlepiece!

Murano Glass clowns (or as I refer to them, "goggle-eyed freaks") can sell for hundreds of dollars. My theory is that the International Clown Cabal is behind the sales and the proceeds go to support their plan for world domination. Look at that face and tell me that he is just a happy clown minding his own business. I think not!


Do not let them into your house! Today your curio cabinet, tomorrow your liquor cabinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment