Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm Baaaaccckkk . . . .

Sorry for the long absence!

It started innocently enough. A guest asked a question about aliens and Roswell (yes, there is fascinating dinner conversation at my house). Suddenly, the screen flashed and a rogue program was off and running taking a good chunk of my hard drive with it.

I blame the ICC (International Clown Cabal) . . .



Me and my anti-viral programs fought valiantly, capturing and removing 25 different Trojan Horse viruses. However, the damage was done. I couldn't even get on the Interwebz for almost a week (the horror!). Finally, a complete crash and reinstall was necessary. However, thanks to my handy external hard drive, I hacked in and saved all my docs and pics.

So, I will be able to continue exposing the ICC conspiracy and bringing the best from the CCC (Creepy Clown Continum)!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! The ICC?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like it would be a cool story. At least a short story. Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete