Sunday, April 11, 2010

Appetite Suppressant . . .

Kids eating too many cookies? People hanging around your kitchen too much? Here is a guaranteed diet aid and appetite suppressant. The clown cookie jar,



This is the first in a series of whacked out creepy clown cookie jars. I think, in this case, the International Clown Cabal teamed up with the American Dental Association to come up with a way to cut down on sweets while injecting some ooge-factor into our homes.

Notice how this monstrousity only has lollipops for a "good" child? Define good . . . I think in this case, good equates with yummy! At its best, its an obnoxiously moralizing piece of hideous crockery. At its worst . . . shudder . . .

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid of clowns too, but I have this lollipop jar as my grandmother who died in 1984 gave this to me, I love it and it always reminds me of candy and cookies she would keep in there for us grandkids to eat.

    ReplyDelete