Sunday, July 11, 2010

100th Post! Top 5 Clowns! Contest!

Thank you to everyone for your support of this blog. This is the 100th post and I have chosen what I think are the Top Five on the Creepy Clown Continum.



First posted March 26, 2010. Gives a whole new meaning to "bad hair day."



First posted April 30, 2010. Since a picture is worth 10,000 words, I don't need to say anything else.



First posted May 2, 2010. I've gotten a couple of questions about why I had a problem with this clown. One even asked where she could find one for her kid's room. Sigh . . . I guess some folks need to see these cretinous lightswitch plates in use to really get the creep factor. This is an example of one of the worst (note, if easily offended, take my word for it) to see why this gives me the clown-creeps.



First posted June 23, 2010. Gets oogier every time I see it. Imagine a pair of these bracketing your bed. Now, imagine trying to sleep in that bed.

And now, for the absolute winner! The creepy clown painting that I doubt will ever be bested!



First posted June 7, 2010 The best (or worst) part? Someone had this in their house.

Now, the contest!

Want to win some one-of-a-kind swag (one mug and one t-shirt) celebrating the one and only "Why I Fear Clowns" blog? Of course you do! To be entered to win,

1. Leave a comment (one entry)(Please include your blog name!)
2. Follow the blog (one entry, existing followers already entered)
3. Follow me on Twitter (@cxrterri) (one entry)
4. Tweet about the blog and contest (one entry) [URL http://www.whyifearclowns.com]

Thanks to everyone and heres to the next 100 posts. Contest runs until July 31, 2010. Two winners! I'll contact you via your profile for your shipping address.

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank god for the swag. I thought we'd win one of those horrid things instead... *you made a clown cry*

    Stace from betwixt & between
    http://staceyigraham.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, that second last one is absolutely horrifying. I had to look away from the screen. Why do people own these things? I don't understand. Ick.

    Renee from The Edge
    http://reneeamiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second image where the clown is part clown, part zombie gives me the absolute total creeps! Well, they all do. But that one most of all. And that last painting, well, it goes without saying. I wouldn't want that artist living within 100 miles of me. Or the creepy clown.

    http://lizficherablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete